Header Ads

Seo Services

Lewandowski has strengthened his reputation as one of his generation’s highest goals since moving to Bavaria from Borussia Dortmund in 2014.



Lewandowski says he doesn't feel his age: "My best is yet to come ...


   Robert was “happy” at Allianz Arena when Real Madrid offered the move in 2018 
Uplay365: Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski revealed his unsuccessful move to Real Madrid in 2018, insisting that he was “happy” at Allianz Arena. Lewandowski has strengthened his reputation as one of his generation’s highest goals since moving to Bavaria from Borussia Dortmund in 2014. The 31-year-old has reached 240 goals in 289 appearances for the Bundesliga giants in total, 49 of which came in the 2019-20 campaign. The Poland international shows no signs of slowing down, despite the approaching final stages of his career, with a potential tee now on the cards for Bayern if they can finish the season strongly. Lewandowski could, however, play in Spain, rather than Germany, if Madrid could convince him to go to Santiago Bernabeu in 2018.

Lewandowski was a potential replacement for Ronaldo

The Los Blancos reportedly identified the Bayern frontman as a potential replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo, but ultimately failed to agree on a final agreement. Although Lewandowski admits that Madrid’s interest has turned his head, he is confident that he has made the right decision by choosing to stay at Allianz Arena. “Then there was a lot of speculation. Real Madrid is a top club. Of course, I was thinking about it. I stayed and did not regret it,” the Polish striker told reporters. “We are a team, and this should banish any doubts. I am happy in Munich.” I am 100 percent Munich player, and I fully recognize it. I know how much the club supports me.”


Roberts further claimed that he had not yet reached his “full potential” at Allianz Arena and that, despite his creative exploits in the final third of this term, he has not always been so dynamic. He said: “In August I will turn 32 years old, but I feel 27, 28, maybe even younger. Also, I want to perform at the highest level for many years, I will do everything possible to achieve it. Of course, I see no limits for myself. I can be even better. I don’t feel that I have reached full potential, I played 90 percent this season”. Lewandowski added to the chances of Bayern to win the Champions League for the first time since 2013: “To be open, I see a great chance that we can win the Champions League this season. The team has a good atmosphere. We feel the chemistry between us.”




No comments